Mob: Available Upon Request
I am highly driven, with an insatiable desire for work and creativity that has produced a wealth of essays, films, scripts, and other creative projects. I take constant inspiration from life and possess a strong determination to produce truly inspiring, original work of the highest quality, with the aim of provoking thought and discussion on social issues.
I have a huge amount of film production and writing experience. I specialise in directing, producing, and scriptwriting, having taken on these duties for the majority of all my university and independent projects. Through this, I have gained considerable organisational and managerial skills and developed a strong initiative. I’m constantly seeking to better myself, regularly posting on my website and always working on my next project.
My company Outré Media has brought me work as a document editor, proofreader, scriptwriter, and videographer. I’m employed as a tutor, teaching English, Film Studies, and Scriptwriting. I’m the script-editor for the web series Long Shots. And from 2010-2013, I was a trusted employee at Innovate Trust, assisting in the running of a cafe and training individuals with learning difficulties to operate successfully in the work environment.
I possess a diverse range of skills, used in my employment and on varied projects such as documentaries, theatrical events, and films and radio dramas of varying genres.
- Document editing/proofreading/writing
- Event hosting and organising
- Extensive use of Adobe Premiere Pro editing software
- Extensive use of Canon DSLR cameras
- Film and script analysis, blogging, and reviewing
- Scriptwriting, adaptation, and script-editing
- 2009-2010 Coleg Glan Hafren, Cardiff. A-Level Film Studies – Grade ‘A’
- 2010-2013 University of Glamorgan. Film & Video Degree – Grade ‘First Class’
- 2013-2014 University of Glamorgan. Scriptwriting MA – Grade ‘Merit’
Filmography [Selected Credits – Writer & Director of All] – Viewable on My Website
- Bamboo House (1 x Nominated, 1 x Official Selection)
- Bob (1 x Award Winner, 4 x Official Selection)
- Goldfish (1 x Finalist, 4 x Nominated, 5 x Official Selection)
- The Housemate from Hell (Student Film, No Festival Submissions)
- The Prophet (1 x Award Winner, 2 x Official Selection)
- Tell Me About It, Sam (1 x Nominated, 1 x Official Selection)
- Total Investigation Television (1 x Nominated, 1 x Official Selection)
Unproduced Scripts [Selected Credits] – Available on My Website or Upon Request
- Bottle (Radio Short)
- Nice Guy (Short Film)
- Toast (Short Film)
- The Darning Needle (both TV – 3×45 Min Episodes – and Feature Length versions)
My website offers a unique insight into my creative process, with a focus on my career ambitions and work ethic. It contains a number of my essays, films and scripts.
References on Request